Ready or not, automation is happening.
But how quickly marketing automation is becoming a necessity for your business?
If you own a small business, you’re probably wrestling with the question: ‘’Is marketing automation something that works, or is it just much ado about nothing?
Before you decide if you should use or ignore it, here’s few striking stats that you ought to see:
- It cuts your marketing cost by 85%
- It gives you a 451% increase in qualified leads
- 63% of companies that are outgrowing their competitors use marketing automation
By the way, don’t let the term AUTOMATION scare you away. It may sound like rocket science meeting brain surgery, but actually is easy-to-use!
Now listen closely: I am letting you in on some secrets. Here are 3 top ways to get things done with less effort, time and resources.
Are you ready to fast forward your success?
1. Honor your time: Automate repetitive tasks
Your time is precious.
With today’s hectic pace of living, time is becoming the most valuable asset.
As a super-busy entrepreneur you juggle many tasks at once, and still you’re given the same 24 hours in day. Argh!
Humdrum repetitive tasks like answering calls or writing emails to each of your customers, can take up a big chunk of your day. Have you ever caught yourself saying:
That stuff is tiresome, and it’s taking for-freaking EVER!!!
This is where automation jumps in.
- Speed up mundane repetitive tasks
- Do more with less hustle
- Set your full marketing on autopilot
Marketing automation helps you go from zero to a finished task — in a single click! Now you can devote your time to the things you enjoy doing (like closing more sales).
2. Set and forget: Boost your sales with a fraction of the effort
Work 5 minutes, get a week off.
No, it’s not a new crazy utopian idea, it’s the reality of marketing automation. Once you have your settings in place, it runs on autopilot.
Robust automation tools can help you make a daily progress towards your customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty. Simply put, automation boost sales.
- Set up referral and loyalty programs within minutes
- Schedule text and email campaigns in advance
- Activate reputation manager
- Set intelligent autoresponders
- Turn your WiFi into a marketing hub
- Display multiple offers on your webpage
- Create landing pages for each of your services
- Automate check-ins
- Exchange referrals with nearby businesses
- Automate behavior-triggered messages to keep customers engaged
- And the list goes on…
Set it, forget it. You’re ready to rock.
That’s it. You’ve now cut your time dramatically, improved productivity and can focus on that new increased traffic that is coming through your doors.
3. Know what to look for: Measure your success
Let’s say you’re all set with your automation tools. Now, with each passing moment, the automation is accelerating in high gear.
But hold on— how do you even know if marketing automation is delivering? Is it improving your business at all?
- Track success of your referral and loyalty programs
- Measure the performance of your campaigns
- Analyze customer behaviour
- Monitor your online reputation
Most of the improvement simply stems from observing what’s working and adjusting strategies. It’s like a holding success in your hands.
Now, put big data to good use.
The best part, you can manage it all from one place. Why make life more difficult than it needs to be?
“Ok, that’s dope. But how do I even start with marketing automation?”
So you want to work smarter, not harder? Good choice! Trust me, once you’re in, you’ll never want to leave.
You can start your automation now, it’s right at your fingertips. Here’s the link
Back to You
If you liked what you read, please click below to share and help others find it! You are welcome to leave a comment below 🙂