Website conversion can sound scary. You can have a responsive website… professional design… perfectly written copy… And if you are lucky you can see a 3-5% conversion rate. Even with that, you can say that you are doing great because statistics show that the average conversion rate is 2.35%.
However, one massage studio trumped that statistic with an incredible 10.7% conversion rate from their website.
How did they manage to do so much better than the average numbers? It’s all thanks to a simple Referrizer tool: the Website Pop-Up.
2,183 leads came in from the Website Pop-Up and they turned 1,089 of them into paying customers.
How you can convert 10.7% of website visitors into leads
Typically, massage studios use social media to build brand awareness and generate customers. However, this massage business generates an enviable number of customers from their website. Here is how:
The first moment that visitors land on their website they see a pop-up with a special offer that looks like this:
Why does this offer work?
- The offer has a relevant image so it attracts attention.
- The offer is available to new clients only so a target group is set.
- There is urgency created by showing how many offers are available.
- The offer has social proof to boost conversion.
- To claim the offer, visitors need to provide a phone number (this is very important as you will see).
Why is this working?
People who visit the website already have a certain interest in massages. They are searching, looking at reviews and then – BOOM – they have a special offer that matches their interests. That’s where conversion happens.
Converting leads to paying customers
Claiming the offer is only one step. Not every lead who claims the offer will actually come to your business. There are many reasons for that. People are too busy… plans change… and people forget.
Keeping that in mind, this massage studio takes additional steps to make sure that people who claim the offer visit the business and redeem it.
Thanks to the Referrizer’s Advanced Text Messaging Tool, businesses are able to schedule text message reminders for prospects to visit their business.
Here is the whole process and it’s all automated = requiring only a one time set up:
- :People claim the offer — they receive a notification
- Here’s your [voucher_title] for [business_name]. This expires on [voucher_expires] so give us a call soon to book! Click [link_mobile_web_app_voucher]
- Wait 5 days after the claim – if it is not redeemed, send this message:
- Don’t forget you have a special offer waiting at [business_name]. Contact us for help to get started 🙂 Check your offer here [link_mobile_web_app_voucher]
- Wait 15 days after the claim – if it is still not redeemed send this message:
- Hi it’s [business_name], quick reminder that your offer [link_mobile_web_app_voucher] is still available. Text for any assistance!
- Wait 30 days after the claim – if it is still not redeemed send this message:
- We hope to see you soon at [business_name]. Please feel free to call us regarding any questions you have. Offer pending [link_mobile_web_app_voucher]
With this flow, leads don’t fall through the cracks. Using Referrizer, this massage studio has a 30.7% conversion from lead to customer.
Want to use the same methods to attract customers to your business? Start your Referrizer 14-day free trial now.